A KAL technically is a gathering of knitters working together (virtually or physically) on the same project/pattern/garment or anything stated in the rules during a period of time and helping each other. It’s great fun for everybody, inspiring and creative, just for the love of knitting. So grab your needles and your friends and join us for the FUN!
The rules normally state both start and finish days, as well as what are the requirements to qualify as FO (final object) and to win in case of that there were prizes.
In the end what’s a knit along without prizes? No worries, we have some very nice for our Amsterdam Cowl KAL. Join in!
At the end of this KAL I will randomly grant 3 prizes (one per winner) among those who finished their projects. The rules to qualify for it:
- join the KAL
- create a project page linking to the pattern, use the tag AmsterdamCowl
- have your project finished (including photo in your project page) by the last day of this KAL, September 14, my Birthday!
The lucky winners will be able to choose one of the options available in their prize categories as follows:
1. One Amsterdam Cowl Yarn Kit. There are 3 kits available, you can choose among them the one you like and also your preferred colours from the available ones.
2. One Set of Stitch Markers. There two options available, Words and Miniature Sets.
3. One of my PDF patterns (winner’s choice). Just have a look at my Ravelry store to pick your favourite one.